School Development Teacher
23 hours a week
SALARY RMB 10 000 – 12 000
(Dependent on experience)
Aston English established in 1996 and now one of the largest English Educators in China is currently seeking two experienced, adventure ready, market-savvy, motivated School Development Teachers to develop new schools around China.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity where you will gain valuable experience not just in teaching but marketing , managing and school operations which will help you stand out in the ESL job market in China and also the competitive job markets at home. The schools are situated in unique locations around China in Yangxian and Huayin
- Huayin and Yangxian are both situated in Shaanxi Province and are renowned for the wealth of traditional food available. Yangxian is also a reserve for the Crested Ibis, which adds to the local natural beauty.
- The business development teacher will take responsibility for planning and teaching classes of newly recruited students.
- You will be responsible for giving input and ideas and participating in promotional events, outside co-operations and any other marketing initiatives as required.
- Demo classes will be planned and taught in such a way as to attract more new students, interview new students and undertake any other duties, which may help the school to grow.
- All other staff will be relatively new and therefore, where appropriate, you will act as a mentor to other teaching staff and share you knowledge and experience.
This position is available for:
- Career-orientated teachers
- Over 1 years’ ESL experience in or outside China
- a sense of enthusiasm.
- University degree in any subject
- TEFL Certificate
- Previous management experience will be highly beneficial.
You will need to be a driven self-starter who is flexible and goal-oriented and be passionate about education; with an attention to detail and is able to provide the children with a fun, stimulating learning environment.
For more details about these positions contact the Aston Recruitment Department today at email@example.com.