40 hours a week
SALARY 10,000 – 12,000 RMB
(Depends on Experience)
Aston English is currently seeking a motivated, goal oriented foreign regional supervisor (FRS) who enjoys traveling to help oversee two of our Aston regions.
They will help supervise our schools in region 6-
Hohhot, Inner Mongolia
Ordos, Inner Mongolia
As well as schools in region 7 located in Shandong province
Applicants interested in applying for this position must have at least 1 year of teaching experience and 6 months of managing experience (those who have worked as foreign assistant managers, assistant managers, managers and deputy regional directors are encouraged to apply.) Good team building skills and organizational skills a must. Able to apply for a Z visa in China. The ability to speak Mandarin is not a requirement but is preferred.
DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES OF FRS
- Scout and interview local potential teachers according to Astons recruitment policy
- Sign contracts with local teachers
- Recruit international teachers
- Place advertisements on websites for recruitment.
- Communicate with new recruits
- Receive new teacher information from the new recruiter the recruiting department
- Work with the recruiting department on staffing numbers
- Process Visas with Foreign Affairs Office
- Obtain relevant information from the foreign teachers
- Obtain medical exams from approved hospital
- Apply for foreign expert certificate
- Give documents to school’s foreign affairs office in a timely fashion
- Teacher Arrival
- Communicate with teachers regarding their specific arrival time and flight number
- Compile a list of arrivals and pick up teachers.
- Present teachers with a welcome pack.
- Organize mobile phones and update phone lists
- Housing and Location list
- Compile housing arrangement in conjunction with the regional director and foreign affairs officer.
- Ensure accounting department is notified of any changes.
- Ensure the teacher has keys, bedding and apartment is clean
- Organize with teachers to have the internet installed in their apartment
- School Policies
- Communicate with current teachers about school policies and procedures, curriculum, teaching support and information from management
- In cases of an appeal, you may have to hear and settle an appeal with the regional director.
- Hold weekly meetings with the Regional director and location managers
- Arrange monthly meetings with foreign teachers
- Support and participate in school initiatives
- Consult management on western cultures
- Set the holiday schedule.
- Ensure classes are adequately covered
- Work with teacher trainers on orientation and workshops
- Communicate with the foreign teacher trainer to ensure teachers understand the mid-term exam schedule, final exam schedule, students’evaluation schedule and parents’ meeting schedule
- Cooperate with management to assist in assessing teacher’s needs and development
- Support teaching quality by assisting colleagues in development of their lessons and skills
- Provide emergency coverage or substitution
- Communicate with teachers about curriculum related policies and changes
- Ensure classroom quality by performing accurate student interviews
- Substitute classes if its emergency
- Perform certain duties at the direction of or in the absence of the Location Manager (payroll, scheduling, staff management)
- Act as a liaison between teachers and management; communicate problems, ideas, and concerns
- Perform tasks related to staff management and development as directed by management
- Work at local promotions as interviewer and in a public relations capacity
- Provide ideas and strategies for new promotion campaigns
If you are interested in applying or would like more information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.